Small Bump On Cervix
Small Bump On Cervix. I have no odd symptoms and no pain. I examined myself recently (haven't done it for a long time) and felt a small spot on my cervix.

Small lump on head and headaches small lump on right buttock lump under the skin on wrist painful small pea size lump on testicle large lump inside vagina small lump on right testical can a nabothian cyst in the os of the cervix prevent full dilation of the cervix during labour? Your scrotum has many follicles that contain hairs. Today i noticed a small hard bump on my cervix.
Smear Was In May 19, And It Was Normal.
I'm worried as the nurse couldn't see it but felt it so she referred me to gynecologist as a routine appointment. There is no known cause for these polyps but high estrogen levels, cervical inflammation, and. Can only describe the shape as like a nik nak crisp lol.
I’m 18, And Yesterday I Noticed That On My Cervix Is A Very Very Small, Almost Blackhead Sized Bump.
Put it down to the depo injection i had in dec. There may be many causes for bumps to develop on the cervix. I was checking my cervical position last month and i felt a tiny little bump near the opening of my cervix.
A Distinct Mass (Lump) On Either Side Of The Opening To The Vagina Can Be The Sign Of A Bartholin Gland Carcinoma, Air, They Vary In Size And Often Look Like Bulbs On Thin.
But i would think that if it was anything the dr would have said something or ran some tests. In the fall of 2007 i noticed two small, hard bumps on my cervix while ttc. I have had a pap test and other procedures done and the dr has not said anything, nor have i remembered to ask.
An Unusual Lump Or Bump Can Be Felt Somewhere On The Vulva.
Today i felt a small, hard lump on my cervix, a bit to the side of the “center” of the cervix. This is a benign growth which develops on the cervix. September 2009 i had blood and urine tests to rule out stds, everything was clean.
Both Biopsies Came Back Cin I And A F/U Pap Three Months Later Came Back Completely Normal.
I had leep done a few years ago and as far as i know i still have scar tissue on my cervix. I had recently had a normal pap so was not overly concerned. Size is about a quarter of a 5p, approx 3 to 4mm.
Comments
Post a Comment